|Photo: Jonathan Hill Photography|
Roasted Corn Salad
- 4 ears of corn roasted on the grill until slightly browned, & cut off the cob
- 1 medium sized jicama, diced into small cubes
- 1- 15oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped, fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 T fresh lime juice
- 2 T fresh orange juice
- 1/4 t cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl combine the roasted corn, jicama, black beans, jalapeno, cilantro and parsley. In a separate bowl combine the lime and orange juices and the cumin then gently whisk in the olive oil. Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly. Serve at room temp or chill for up to 4 hours (allowing to stand at room temp and hour before serving).
Enjoy, I hope you like it!